Browsing source code with Google Code Search. Search for any array of words that means “this is the words code I have ever created”. Examples:
- ircd-hybrid.com/fullhist.php – line 29926 – #undef’d USE_TABLE_CODE this is f*****d*.
- downloads.activestate.com/WebService/PHP/webservice.tar.gz – line 766 – // man is this f****d up. can’t do wsdl like dis!
- Some Freebsd package referring to (of course) Internet Explorer – // ugly hacks for an ugly browser
- gentoo.osuosl.org/distfiles/HTML_Template_Flexy-1.2.3.tgz – line 175 – // wtf does this do
- freshmeat.net/redir/scribus/13994/url_bz2/scribus-184.108.40.206.tar.bz2 – line 1529 – //CB: Stop calling damn GUI code in loading docs! IT doesnt *look* like //this makes a difference apart from being faster, of course.
- www.bullfreeware.com/download/sources/aix43/fltk-1.0.10.tar.gz – line 27 – // Another disgusting X interface, based on code extracted and // purified with great difficulty from XLayerUtil.C